Our revolutionary new Speedpaints Metallics are the easiest way to get metallic effects on your miniatures in one simple application. Speedpaint Metallics are the hobby’s first-ever metallic one-coat painting solution, and this paint set is the fastest way to get your hands on all ten! With colours ranging from rich Talos Bronze, to shimmering Broadsword Silver, and glimmering Hoplite Gold – you have the perfect metallic selection for your hordes of plate mail, carapace, and armour.
Using an innovative resin medium that flows perfectly over your miniatures, Speedpaint Metallics create an unparalleled painting solution to help you get more time for gaming.
- Industry-first one-coat Speedpaint metallics
- Formulated for consistent flow and coverage
- Stainless coverage and vibrant saturation
- Advanced resin base
Pre-loaded Mixing Balls
All Speedpaints come with two high-grade, rust-proof stainless steel Mixing Balls already loaded in the bottle, making it easier for you to get the perfect consistency.
TIP: Use A Hard Palette
A hard palette is recommended for Speedpaint. If you use our Wet Palette, there’s a chance that the Speedpaint will bleed through the Hydro Sheet and stain your Hydro Foam.
How to use:
- Shake the bottle thoroughly to mix your paints
- Load your brush and apply a generous layer, one coat should do it, allowing the paint to flow into the recesses
- 10 × 18 ml Metallic Speedpaint™
- 1 × FREE Brush
- Painting Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.