Milliput Black is a two-part epoxy putty used for modeling and sculpting. It is tinted to a black color, making it ideal for creating shadows and depth in sculptures and dioramas. Milliput Black is versatile and can be used for a variety of modeling and hobby applications, including adding detail to miniature figures, repairing and filling voids, and creating textured surfaces. Like other types of Milliput, it is easy to work with, dries to a hard and durable finish, and can be sanded, drilled, and painted once it has set.
Each package contains two separate bars 56gr, one of which is a hardener. Upon mixing an equal quantity of each different bar the material starts to harden, and hardens fully in 90 minutes, after which it can be carved, sanded, drilled, and sculpted over.
If you are interrupted while you are mixing Milliput, you can put the Milliput into a deep freezer until you can get back to work. This will keep the product at approximately the same state of setting at which it was frozen for up to 24 hours
- In combination with water will allow getting extra smooth surfaces.
- It allows you easily to merge new layers of milliput over
- It will not get stuck to your either your fingers or your tools
- Once dried, it can be carved, sanded, and drilled
- Once dried, it remains very hard and resistant. You may mix it with Plasticine or other clays to save putty reducing it hardness.
- Heat resistance up to 130ºC.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.