Number of Players: 1-4
Playing Time: 20-30 Minutes
Recommended Ages: 13+
The cast of Fantasy Strike has acquired magical gems which give power, but at what price? Those who hold too many gems are cursed forever. What’s worse, the ultimate gem to rule them all has been forged into a single, mighty scepter. Whoever holds it wields even more power at an even greater price.
Choose one of 10 characters, build your deck as you play, and expect big comebacks and miracle turns in this deckbuilding game.
You get MAGICAL GEMS each turn, but you'll lose if you have too many. Arrange your gems carefully and "crash" them to send them to opponents.
Whoever has THE SCEPTER builds up even more power, but it comes at a price. The greedy will hold onto the scepter too long.
Key Selling Points:
- Great-looking, tactile components: gems and scepter (lights up and flashes!).
- New take on deckbuilding with the gem system (allows exciting comebacks) and drop pattern mechanic (th order of card colors in the bank row matters).
- Suitable for families and also for hardcore strategists.
- The characters are from the video game Fantasy Strike and tabletop games Yomi and Codex
- Includes solo and co-op modes.
- The Scepter
- 123 beautiful gems, including 3 large diamonds
- 1 large bank board
- 8 player boards (2 per player)
- 40 tokens (20 actions, 20 gems)
- 198 cards including: 10 different characters, 2 bank decks
- Oversized rule book
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.