None fight with more grim determination than the battle-brothers of the Dark Angels, and their renowned specialised companies – the Deathwing and the Ravenwing – are held in awe by their allies and enemies alike. Working in concert, the formations of the Dark Angels are devastating in battle. Yet behind their devotion to the Imperium lies a shadowy obsession. Haunted by their past, the Dark Angels and their successors – known collectively as the Unforgiven – wage a secret war for redemption, a millennia-long crusade of vengeance that will either lead to their final atonement… or eternal damnation.
Inside this 80-page hardback codex supplement, you'll find everything you need to hunt the Fallen with your Dark Angels, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.
Inside this book, you'll find:
- The history of the Dark Angels, exploring their glorious rise and tragic fall, and the secretive hunt that has driven them for ten thousand years
- A detailed description of Chapter organisation and iconography
- A Dark Angels bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for units that are only available to the Dark Angels Chapter and their successors – including 23 datasheets
- Stratagems, the Interromancy psychic discipline, Relics, and optional secondary objectives that define the ways that the Dark Angels wage war
- Bespoke Crusade rules providing new Agendas, Requisitions, Battle Traits, Honorifics, and Crusade Relics for the Dark Angels, as well as rules for hunting the Fallen
- And more!
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use the rules included in this codex supplement.
- The definitive Dark Angels supplement for Codex: Space Marines
- 23 datasheets covering units that are unique to the Dark Angels and their successors
- Includes Stratagems, Secondary Objectives, Warlord Traits, the Interromancy psychic discipline, Relics, bespoke Crusade rules, and more!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.